The Ice Levelling system is designed to gently level out the ice in EPS boxes containing fish.
- Shaking the box sideways, at the front and at the rear alternately
- The effect is to flatten out the top surface of ice and fish in the box
- Having the correct level below the rim and inside the box facilitates a continuous fish handling process. There is less risk of pressure damage to the fish, the raw material is packed more smoothly, and quality is improved
- 3D model available
- Detailed engineering completed
- Datasheet available
- 910 mm x 640 mm x 920 mm (L x W x H)